Subject: [amos-list] odd compiler prob...
From: Arash Tavakoli <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 16:04:38 +0200

From: Arash Tavakoli <[email-masked]>

Hi ppl

I just encountered an odd problem with the compiler...

If i dimension an array bigger than the standard variable space,
(even if I Setbuffer with insanely high numbers) the compiled program just
exits with "illeagal instruction" error...

does anyone know how to fix this?

(it's probably something really simple that only _I_ can't see:P )

Re's
Arash Tavakoli

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Where do some of the Internet's largest email lists reside?
http://www.onelist.com
At ONElist - the most scalable and reliable service on the Internet.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html